today was tough. i was planning to do run 8/walk 2 for 5 times. I thought it would be pretty easy, but I was wrong. I was on the treadmill at the hotel which is in a tiny little room where the temperature is set at 72 and there is a lock on the thermostat so I couldn't turn it down. I also went first thing in the morning before I had anything to eat. So with the warmth and lack of food, I was not feeling too great and I was scared if I pushed too hard I might faint.
I ended up running for 8 minutes the first time, but then every ineterval after that was for 5 minutes of running or less. I still was able to go a little over 3.5 miles and burned over 500 calories (if the treadmill is correct) in about 50 minutes. So it was dissapointing, but I'm hoping I can get this workout done on Friday and then move on to the next week on Sunday.
Glad you got a workout in even if it was rough. Just think at how much more you did than you would have 4-5 months ago! And 72 is way too hot! Even if you're not working out! Love you sissy!
ReplyDeleteDon't beat yourself up. You have made such progress and you had extreme circumstances. I'm glad you didn't push yourself too hard. You're doing great!
ReplyDelete