hi guys! i feel like we've all been a little absent from the blog for a few days. i did not run on tuesday, but i was able to go on wednesday. i did week 8 (run 5, walk 1) and really struggled. i completed 8 intervals, but had to slow my pace down to 5.3 (from 5.5) and added 2 minute walks between runs after a few intervals. but i did do 40 minutes of running and went 4.5 miles in 56 minutes...or something like that. i think i'll stick with week 8 for awhile until i feel confident with it before moving on. i plan to workout at the hotel in fort wayne tomorrow.
how are you two doing?
Hi! I struggled with week 8 my first time--but then I was fine the next 2 workouts. I think it takes a little getting used to the 1 minute walks to recover! I finished week 9 yesterday and am running a 5k tomorrow! I'm excited to see if I can run the whole thing--it's a very hilly course. Love you both!
ReplyDeleteYeah...this week was full of excuses, some legitimate, but mostly not. I've been so disgusted with myself. I am no where near where I wanted to be right now. Wish I could figure out how to get in the right frame of mind to affect change.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear how the 5k went!