Monday, March 12, 2012
I hate the time change!
I know it's only an hour, but it sure does seem to affect me. The bad news is that I couldn't get going this morning and I had to be at the office earlier than usual so I didn't get to the gym. But the really good news is that I did a personal training session here at home instead. I think this is huge progress. Usually, I would give myself permission to skip, but I didn't. I think I'm going to be really sore in some spots. I'm feeling it in my triceps already. Yikes! I am really looking forward to the elliptical tomorrow. I'm going to set my alarm so that I don't get up too late. Who am I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i also had trouble getting up. the alarm was set for 6:30, but i wasn't out of bed until about 6:50. too dark for being awake. Katie - did you notice any difference in Levi's schedule?
ReplyDelete