Saturday, March 17, 2012

Back at it

I took a couple of days off. Apparently I thought I was on vacation with Kristi. I can tell you why I didn't go, but if I think about it, they are really just excuses. I was a little nervous that I was headed down that lazy path, but I am back at it today. I had planned to go to the gym, but I got outside and it was so beautiful. But I didn't have my watch, so went to the gym. When I got to the gym, there were no parking places so I headed to the lakefront. I thought it was a sign. I missed my watch, but I just ran when I felt like I could and for as long as seemed sensible. I walk/ran for almost an hour. It makes me feel like I will be able to do the 10k after all. Tomorrow I plan to go to the gym and see how long I can do the elliptical. I'm hoping for an hour. I also am hoping to ride my bike. Feels like forever.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to enjoy the beautiful weather! I'm excited that you're feeling hopeful about the 10k too!

    ReplyDelete