I got a cold that started yesterday with a sore throat and sinus pressure. I'm bummed because between getting stuck in Southern Kentucky and feeling sick yesterday and today, i keep missing my runs! I did look at the gym I have a membership to (which I haven't used in over a year) and their Kids Playland is open 3:30-8 M-F. It's included in the membership so I can drop off Levi for 30 minutes while I work out. Might try that soon.
Also, tried to buy a jogging stroller withy Christmas money at Play-it-again sports but no luck. I've seen them there before but when I asked the guy if he had any, he acted like I was crazy. Finally he said that yes, sometimes they have them but only in spring and summer (and acted like I was stupid to think I could find one in the winter). Boo. However Once Upon a Child has 4 in stock (I called first!) so I might be able to get one there.
So sad you have a cold. No fun. I was thinking a jogging stroller might be nice for you...and Levi.
ReplyDeletehope you're feeling better sissy. Although if you stay sick I might be able to catch up to you on the workouts. :)
ReplyDelete