week 1, workout 3 is complete. i ran on the treadmill at XSport and did the running part at 6.0 mph (10 min miles) and i was feeling pretty great. I came home and had a bunch of energy - walked the dog and even ran with him for about a half a block. i'm looking forward to starting week 2 - it means a new playlist, too.
i do have to commit to a gym now as my free pass expires on tuesday. XSport was great on Saturday at 7 pm, but unfortunately the rest of the week they are very busy. They are much more affordable than the Y ($25 a month vs. $50 a month). As long as there isn't a long commitment, I think I will stick with XSport, and may explore the XSport gym that is by my office (I could work out and then drive home to avoid traffic). Anyway, I'm feeling good!
Airfares to SFO are around $400.00. I have about 52,000 miles that we might be able to use. Xsport does seem to make a lot of sense for you. Glad you had such a good workout.
ReplyDeleteYay for a good workout! I'm impressed with the 6.0 mph! I tried to do half my runs at 6.0 when I was in Atlanta using Matt's parents' treadmill! The rest I did between 5.5 and 6.0
ReplyDeleteYou girls are going to leave me in the dust! Maybe you can circle back when you finish the race!
ReplyDeleteNo way momma! We'll be right by your side the whole way!
ReplyDelete