Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Running free

I went for a run today and it was fun to just go without a training plan. I decided to run a 1 mile loop just out of curiosity...and I did it in 10:06. Now I have a baseline and I'm going to try to beat it. After that I walked a quarter mile, ran a half mile, walked a quarter mile ran a quarter mile. Looking forward to seeing improvement in my speed while still maintaining endurance!

3 comments:

  1. was that with levi in the stroller? That's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with 10 minute miles. I wonder if you could have run the whole 10k with Vince.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was with Levi in the stroller. But there's no way I could have kept up that pace for 6 miles. I might have been able to run the whole 10k, but much slower than Vince!

    ReplyDelete