Tuesday, June 12, 2012

personal training

I went to personal training last Monday, but didn't work out at all since then.  I went to personal training again yesterday which was good.  I'm just hoping/working on getting to the gym more than just once a week.  I did arrive early to personal training so I hopped on the treadmill for a little bit.  I ran 5 minutes at 6.0 pace - so I guess that means I went half a mile in 5 minutes - not too bad.  I've got to get back on a running schedule so I can rebuild/maintain my endurance.  I think I'll work on running a 5K, whether we have a race picked out or not! :)

There is a half marthon and 5K in Chicago on September 9th.  Do you think I could train to run a 5K in 30 minutes by then?  Maybe that will be my new goal for the next 3 months.  I think could do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment