hey there!
i kind of forgot about the blog, and just went on today and saw how awesome mama is doing! I have not been so good. I was really busy this week getting back in the swing of things (coming back from vacation is no fun - I want to go back!). Plus Vince was really sick with a fever of 101.4 this week so i stayed home with him during the evenings.
But it was a beautiful day today, so I did go for a short run. Just left from the house and made it to Independence Park (about 1.8 miles round trip). It didn't go very well - I only ran for a total of about 16 minutes, and it took me a total of 30 minutes for less than 2 miles - yikes! My main problem was that I was running and then had to stop at a stoplight. The instant stopping made my heart rate go down too quickly and i felt kind of sick. That was right by the park, so I just walked slowly around the park, drank from the drinking fountain, and then started running again on my way home. Even though it wasn't my best, it was great to be outside and get back to working out. I'll go to personal training on Monday, which should help my motivation, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment